Listen to this great podcast to hear how it came about, with The Tinkerage Coordinator Anita Larkin. If you’re a local to Shellharbour, workshops are gold coin donation. If you’re out of area, there is a charge.
Bookings are through Shellharbour City Council Waste Services on 42216111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register. To keep up with the latest workshops, be sure to follow the Tinkerage instagram account.
What’s coming up:
- August 3: Repair wooden chairs
- August 11: Repair bikes
- August 12: Mosaic workshop
- August 17: Sharpening tools, scissors etc
- August 24: Vacuum cleaner servicing
- August 25: Wooden toys from recycled timber
- September 2: Sharpening tools, scissors etc