Those who were able to attend the training last year in Queensland felt it was very valuable. So this year CRN Australia and the ERM Foundation are teaming up again to deliver the training via an online webinar making it accessible to members across Australia.
Providing an overview of key safety and environment topics to Community Recycling supervisors/managers, the training will include:
- Identifying and managing safety risks
- Appropriate storage and handling of chemicals
- Reducing exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Managing noise exposure and minimising hearing loss
- Providing safe plant and equipment
- Undertaking manual handling tasks safely
- Managing traffic flow safely
- Storing and disposing residual waste according to environmental law
- Environmental and safety management systems (including ISO14001 and 18001)
The training will be delivered later this year via an online webinar at a time / date that is suitable for most who are interested.
To express your interest in participating in the training webinar contact email@example.com by Friday 4th August.