There are a great line up of speakers and presentation topics including:
- High end e-waste, 3D printing and the makerspace revolution - Marc Sims, Entekcom
- Mattress recycling: a product stewardship story - Andrew Douglas & Matty Curtis, Resource Recovery Australia
- From house to home: providing recycled furniture to refugees: Guido Verbist, The Bower
- Auckland's inorganic waste service: Ian Stupple, Auckland City Council
- Container deposit scheme industry update: Dave West, The Boomerang Alliance
- Working with employees with disabilities: The Endeavour Foundation
- The social enterprise marketplace: Mark Daniels, Social Traders
Throughout the forum there will be a number of panel discussions including 'Deconstruction for optimum reuse' and 'Collection: To collect or not to collect?'. Plus networking opportunities, tip shop tours and much, much more...
What: Waste2Wages: CRN Australia Annual National Forum
When: Thursday 17th - Friday 18th November 2016
Where: Surf Air Beach Hotel, 923 David Low Way Marcoola
Price: $150 (Small enterprises) $250 (Large enterprises)
There is also a special breakfast event being held on the Friday the 18th of November, 'Succeeding at scale: Growing ideas into great enterprises'. Stay tuned for further details of this in next month's e-Bulletin. There is also opportunity to attend a training workshop 'Safety and environment for community recyclers' which is being held a day prior to the forum on the Wednesday 16th of November. So you may wish to come a day early and take advantage of this opportunity.
We are encouraging everyone to book their tickets early and also arrange their accommodation and flights so as you get the best deal. You may wish to stay at the hotel where the conference is being held, or there are a variety of accommodation options available in the Coolum area which is only 10-15 minutes drive from the conference centre with public transport options available. You can find lots of affordable deals available on Wotif. Air port pick-ups and drop-offs to and from the forum can also be arranged by contacting our secretary.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org