- Identifying and managing safety risks
- Appropriate storage and handling of chemicals
- Reducing exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Managing noise exposure and minimising hearing loss
- Providing safe plant and equipment
- Undertaking manual handling tasks safely
- Managing traffic flow safely
- Storing and disposing residual waste according to environmental law
- Environmental and safety management systems (including ISO14001 and 18001)
Training workshops are being held in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland during October and November, please see the flyer attached.
At just $20 for CRN Australia members and $50 for general admission, this training is an absolute bargain and will provide valuable information for anyone working in the Community Recycling sector.
Tickets can be booked online just visit www.communityrecycling.com.au/training simply click on the link to book the training workshop in your state.
For further information contact: