CRN Australia has teamed up with the ERM Foundation to deliver affordable training workshops for those in the Community Recycling sector. The training workshops will provide an overview of key safety and environment topics to Community Recycling supervisors/managers, including:
- Identifying and managing safety risks
- Appropriate storage and handling of chemicals
- Reducing exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Managing noise exposure and minimising hearing loss
- Providing safe plant and equipment
- Undertaking manual handling tasks safely
- Managing traffic flow safely
- Storing and disposing residual waste according to environmental law
- Environmental and safety management systems (including ISO14001 and 18001)
The workshops are being held in Victoria as part of Waste Expo, in New South Wales at Reverse Garbage and at Endeavour Foundation in Queensland the day prior to the CRN Australia Annual National Forum.
At just $20 for CRN Australia members and $50 for general admission, this training is an absolute bargain and will provide valuable information for anyone working in the Community Recycling sector.
Tickets can be booked online just visit www.communityrecycling.com.au/training simply click on the link to book the training workshop in your state.
For further information contact: email@example.com